70 total views
Social media marketing is the name of the game businesses cannot ignore. With the world already in the grip of digital adaption, social media is now closer than ever to users.
The increase in the number of social platforms and the logarithmic increase in the number of social media users every year makes it opportune platform for businesses to build their online reputation and branding.
Unfortunately, a common misnomer about social media is that it is a platform where it is hard to sell. In reality, this notion is incorrect.
A holistic social media marketing strategy that caters to the audience’s requirements assures ROI. A better approach is to provide value and build trust through a social media management strategy before pitching to users.
Storytelling is the focal point of a social media marketing strategy. That said, story telling must revolve around audience as much as it does about the brand adhering to social media golden rules.
Here is a collection of social media marketing quotes to help understand how to design a compelling social media marketing strategy.
- “Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.” –Michael Brenner
- “It’s a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don’t understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television.” – Amy Jo Martin
- “Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.” – Dave Willis
- “A large social-media presence is important because it’s one of the last ways to conduct cost-effective marketing. Everything else involves buying eyeballs and ears. Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” –Jay Baer
- “When it comes to social media marketing, you don’t have to post 3 times a day. It’s never about how often you post but the quality of your content.” – Janet Benson Amarhavwie
- “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” –Jonathan Midenhall
- “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” – by Milton Hershey
- “Social media creates communities, not markets.” – Don Schultz
- “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brain Solis
- “The goal of social media is to turn customers into your personal evangelist.” — Shane Barker
- “The beauty of social media is that it will point out your company’s flaws; the key questions is how quickly you address these flaws.” — Erik Qualmann
- “Social marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.” —Bryan Weinery
- “Social media is about the people! Not about your business. provide for the people and the people will provide for you.” — Matt Goulart
- “If you think it’s expensive to hire a social media professional, just wait until you hire an amateur.” — Stuart Davidson
- “Social media is one area of business where you don’t need to outspend your competitors in order to beat them.” – Hal Stokes
- “Social media success formula: Content + Engagement + Conversion. Rinse. Repeat.” -— Mari Smith
- “You can’t tiptoe into social media. You have to jump into the pool. People have a natural fear of it. But the scary part is not being there. Your customer is already there.” — Dave Saunders
Social media marketing must never be about only your business. It must be about your customer – how you engage, educate and entertain them. A well implemented social media strategy goes a long way in building your branding, business and reputation. And this is what these social media marketing quotes remind us. Happy social media marketing!