41 total views
Social media marketing is the name of the game businesses cannot ignore. With the world already in the grip of digital adaption, social media is now closer than ever to users.
The increase in the number of social platforms and the logarithmic increase in the number of social media users every year provides an opportune platform for businesses to build their online reputation and branding.
Unfortunately, a common misnomer about social media is leveraging it as a platform to hard sell. This notion can be counterproductive.
Instead, a holistic social media marketing strategy that caters to the audience’s requirements is the need of the hour. Businesses must provide more on social channels than getting from their audience while forming a social media management strategy.
The crux of social media marketing strategy should always be storytelling. That said, telling stories only about your products may not be that helpful. Listen to your audience’s needs and create social content that solves their pain points.
If you are confused about how to add value to your social media marketing strategy, here is a collection of the best social media marketing quotes from the experts.
- “Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.” –Michael Brenner
- “It’s a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don’t understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television.” – Amy Jo Martin
- “Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.” – Dave Willis
- “A large social-media presence is important because it’s one of the last ways to conduct cost-effective marketing. Everything else involves buying eyeballs and ears. Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” –Jay Baer
- “When it comes to social media marketing, you don’t have to post 3 times a day. It’s never about how often you post but the quality of your content.” – Janet Benson Amarhavwie
- “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” –Jonathan Midenhall
- “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” – by Milton Hershey
- “Social media creates communities, not markets.” – Don Schultz
- “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brain Solis
- “The goal of social media is to turn customers into your personal evangelist.” — Shane Barker
- “The beauty of social media is that it will point out your company’s flaws; the key questions is how quickly you address these flaws.” — Erik Qualmann
- “Social marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.” —Bryan Weinery
- “Social media is about the people! Not about your business. provide for the people and the people will provide for you.” — Matt Goulart
- “If you think it’s expensive to hire a social media professional, just wait until you hire an amateur.” — Stuart Davidson
- “Social media is one area of business where you don’t need to outspend your competitors in order to beat them.” – Hal Stokes
- “Social media success formula: Content + Engagement + Conversion. Rinse. Repeat.” -— Mari Smith
- “You can’t tiptoe into social media. You have to jump into the pool. People have a natural fear of it. But the scary part is not being there. Your customer is already there.” — Dave Saunders
Social media marketing must never be about only your business. It must be about your customer. How you engage, educate, and entertain them. It goes a long way in building your branding, business, and reputation. And this is what these social media marketing quotes remind us. Happy social media marketing! Need a helping hand with to perform social media marketing impactfully? I can help you. Please contact me. Let’s connect on LinkedIn.